Monday 21 January 2013

Here we go...

This is my very first blog, and I am definitely excited to see other students thoughts about certain ideas when it comes to Internet for Educators. As future teachers I think we can benefit greatly from this class, as the internet and technology nowadays have an important role inside the classroom.

Well I guess I should introduce myself. I am originally from Souris, Manitoba, I have older brother named Jeff. My parents still live in Souris. When I was growing up, I played a ton of sports, especially hockey, baseball, and golf. I am actually obsessed with golf a little bit. When I graduated high school, I wanted to become a police officer like my father (retired RCMP officer), so I decided to go get a university degree before pursuing that goal. When I graduated from university, all those plans changed, as I began to realize that I love to work with kids. I took a job in Souris working as an EA, and worked with Life Skills students as well. I found it as an awesome experience. It was through this experience that I decided to get my butt back in school to become a teacher.
That's all I can tell you for now.

Hopefully I can post some interesting blogs for ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Internet for Educators and to blogging! I'm looking forward to learning with and from you in this course.

    ReplyDelete