Monday 13 January 2014

My Second Crack at Blogging!

Well I guess I am blogging again! Which I think is fine....for now. I eventually enjoyed blogging last year in Internet for Educators, it was just a matter of keeping up with them. I enjoyed reading other classmates blogs and seeing how many people were viewing my blogs was kind of neat as well. Seeing which of blogs were interesting to others and which ones were just plain brutal (no views or comments) was pretty cool too. So I am back blogging...I am going to be as interesting as I can be, but that might be not mean YOU will think its interesting and that is more than fine.

When it comes to technology in the classroom, I learned quite a bit in Internet for Educators last year but I am hoping to discover some new ideas through Mike and my classmates. Last week, Mr. Nantais ask us to put a WORDLE together using http://www.wordle.net/create. I have done a world splash and word map to introduce a new topic to students during my placements and it worked very well. But if you use wordle, it can create a pretty fancy word splash for your students to see after the new topic discussion is complete. The wordle below is what I came up with in ICT, it is my first one so don't make fun of it.


More interesting blogs involving education and technology in the coming weeks...

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you blogging again Tom! Unfortunately I haven't kept my blog up :( however, I am a HUGE blog reader so I am psyched to hear about all the fun things going on in Mike's class! Ironically I am teaching a computer class right now, in which I require my students to write blogs! lol
    Anywho keep up the great stuff!

    ReplyDelete