Tuesday 26 February 2013

Pardon?...Infogra...what?!

Just like a few other of my posts, I had no idea what an infographic was. Well, after doing some research through other blog posts and using google, I kind of have a better understanding to what an infographic is all about (graphic visual representations of information). Visual learners would benefit greatly from infographics, as it puts ideas more in perspective when they can see a cool graphic visual. Something like a world population map could give them a better understanding of where the 7 billion people live in this world (My world geo infographic is not too extravagant). Basically, they are easier to understand for most kids I think, than a teacher lecturing, it can be very appealing and it keeps students engaged as well.


 
 
 
This is my first infographic. I picked a map, because geo and history are my teachable's. There is endless amount of data you could plug into this map. 

1 comment:

  1. Great use of infograhic. Did you find it difficult to use? I found the infogram website hard to use and move my titles.

    ReplyDelete