Wednesday 27 February 2013

Show and Tell...

PlanbookEdu

A cool web based app that I have seen used a few times is called PlanbookEdu. Obviously I haven't use it myself yet, but when I was an education assistant out in Souris I saw a few teachers trying out this lesson planning app. I remember them telling me "If or when you become a teacher...definitely try this program out." I actually forgot all about it until I needed to find a app for this blog.

This has many great features to help educators...
  • Takes the hassle out of lesson planning.
  • Can access your lesson plans with any computer with internet. (No need for paper lessons anymore)
  • With a click of the mouse you can send a lesson plan to a substitute.
  • The app makes it real easy to plan a clear customized lesson in seconds.
  • It is also real easy to share your lesson plans with others, it lets you manage what you share as well.
  • Lets you convert plans into any kind of format.
  • Lets you easily edit other teachers lessons that they have shared with you.
Its something to check out and try in the future. It's calendar set up is pretty awesome. It is designed to reduce the time teachers spend on lesson planning. It lets you focus more on what really matters in the classroom.




1 comment:

  1. Is it just an app, or can you use it via a browser too? It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete